Thursday, 11 December 2014

Screen Shots Of The Documentary Step By Step


The software I am using for this is Premiere Pro, along the lines of After Effects as well. This program was easy to use for editing and for sound. It took me two days to finish editing my footage with the program. 


To start of with, I placed down the audio of the film and then lined up the footage over, making sure it all synced in. I then placed the footage on top, most of them were archive pictures so I made sure they would fit in a part of a conversation.


Finally, after placing the footage on top of the audio, I made sure each one appeared in a dramatic and slow way, by using the pen tool and made each picture fade in and fade out, originally I was going to add music to the edit but then changed my mind as the music I used was distracting from from story line. When it came to ending, I cut out a small second of audio and left it till the end to give a finishing dramatic end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment