Thursday, 11 December 2014

Recce Report

Cousin's house (Optional)

Looking upon the house, it was a spacious set, there were so many ways where I could put the camera and begin shooting. Some of the ideas I had were to shoot the couple whilst they were sitting on a large sofa or on a dining table or even outside on a wooden table if the weather was nice. Since the the house itself is big, I can get unique camera shots from either side of them.

Pros:

  • Spacious 
  • Quiet
  • Comfortable 
Cons:
  • Hard to get to
  • The owners of the house are busy
  • Children 


My House

As I live in the area, I know exactly where to shoot, the lighting may not be the best but with some lights on it may help. It is quite a small space to shoot but it can fit all of the crew in. Sofa in the living room will be the main sitting area for the two people who will be interviewed.



Pros:
  • Comfortable 
  • Cool
  • Good camera space
Cons:
  • Small house
  • Poor lighting



Garden (Cousin's House - Optional)

If the weather is nice and there isn't too much wind, it would be a great look to the film. Showing how comfortable the couple are together and it gives an in depth feel and look of what the couple likes. Not to mention it will also give a calm and satisfying touch on the sounds and looks, depending on the weather of course.

Pros:

  • If sunny, has a good view and camera shots.
  • Lovely background sounds
Cons:
  • Depending on weather, insects might cause a problem to the actors.
  • If there is traffic, could cause a problem with background noise
  • Weather is a massive problem, if it rains will have to cancel and so far it has been raining




No comments:

Post a Comment