Thursday, 9 October 2014

Plan of next week

11th of October

Finish final script. Call up grandparents to organise what days they are free to film. Look through old photos and make sure I find a camera and tripod. When all of this is set, last but not least I will have to make a story board so I know what type of shots I want. 

14th of October

Interview Grandad first round cousin's house, go through the risk assessment with him and begin interview. Show Grandad the script to let him know what type of questions I will be asking. Let Grandma know when I'll be interviewing her.

15th of October

Go through the risk assessment with Grandma, show her script so she gets an idea of what to reply with. Interview her and then bring footage back.

16th of October

Take pictures of old photographs and achieves, perhaps even add establishing shots of area. 

17th of October

Begin editing in media lessons, edit sound, add music and make sure I have added some shots of the old photographs and establishing shots. 

18th of October

Make sure I move some the clips to after effects to add special effects when it comes to establishing shots saying the location. At this point, I will be near finishing and will be starting some of the paper work and ticking off the check list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment