Idea 1: The Enfield Poltergeist
I would go into deep research of the events of the paranormal activities at a council house in the 70's, I would gather pictures and audio to show the information that was given. I would give out quotes and say people's views upon the events. Through research, I would find audio files and perhaps even found footage to go in more depth of the story and narrative.
Idea 2: Robin Hood: Myth or Legend?
This documentary would be about the famous idol Robin Hood, the main purpose to gain evidence and to see if the man is either known simply a myth or a legend. To gain information about this man is through talking to experts and research through 1500s. I would dive through the depths of the fiction and the non fiction, especially the books and take notice of the differences.
Idea 3: Moving from London to Cambridge
Making this documentary I would set a camera to film myself and to talk about moving from London to Cambridge, durng edits, I would add images and videos which were taken from London when I was a child and here in Cambridge to see the development of my growth and how the setting has changed me and my family. This short film will be personal and will be mostly be about the changes I have been through when moving the the things I had to get over during that stage.
Idea 4: Cosplay
In this documentary, it would be me and my friends going to a cosplay convention, I would film our journey to London, catching small conversations between ourselves and videoing highlights. When there, I would interview cosplayers and interview them. Asking what inspired them to cosplay the character they are dressed as and why they love it, it is a interesting concept and it will be fun for us and for the audience to watch and to see the journey there and back.
Idea 5: A Reunion
When it comes to making documentary, It would be shot all on hand held, as the main idea of this will be meeting friends in London I haven't seen in a while and asking questions and catching up. It'll go down into a personal level and will share the happiness and even the sadness from the old times. I would film the journey there and the meet up, filming also conversations between each other and even discussing personal matters.
Idea 6: The Dance
My last idea, I would interview my two grandparents of how they met. I would show archive pictures and videos from the time they met and during the years when they were together when they were young and ask what kept them together and how their relationship made a massive impact around them.
No comments:
Post a Comment